I often hear some people complaining about the price of things going up one or two dollars. "A cup of coffee is now NT$32 instead of NT$30! Oh my god, I'm never buying coffee again." Then that same person goes out and buys a new bag that they don't even need for NT$40,000.
It's like when I was a server at Steak N' Shake, a greasy hamburger restaurant. Your fingers would become see-through after touching the burgers and fries. Some big person would order a triple bacon cheeseburger, no lettuce, no tomato, with extra cheese cheesy fries... and then order a Diet Coke.
Oh, you're on a diet? Just go all the way and get the regular Coke! It's like an extra 100 calories added to the the 3000 calorie meal you just ordered. It's a drop in the bucket.
So don't sweat the small stuff. Live large.
No comments:
Post a Comment